Experienced Attorney in Rutherford County, TN
A General Law Practice Serving Your Legal Needs
At the Law Office of R. Timothy Hogan, we offer a general service law practice, helping clients with matters ranging from Family Law, Wills & Probate, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Civil Rights Litigation.
At our firm, you are more than just a number. Attorney R. Timothy Hogan will listen to your concerns and answer your questions. We respond to emails and phone calls promptly in order to keep you informed at every stage in your case. We are pleased to offer a consultation to answer your questions and your concerns.
Our Areas of Practice
Attorney R. Timothy Hogan handles these and other legal matters:
- Family Law: As a family law attorney, Mr. Hogan helps clients with all types of family matters, including divorce, child custody, visitation, adoption, paternity, child support, alimony, property division, modifications, enforcement of court orders and fathers' rights issues.
- Wills and Probate: If you need assistance with estate planning, will drafting or the probate of an estate, Mr. Hogan can help you.
- Criminal Law: Mr. Hogan is an experienced DUI arrest defense lawyer in Rutherford County. He also handles domestic violence charges, drug crimes, assault, theft, sex crimes, violent crimes and other misdemeanor and felony criminal offenses. In addition to representing adults and juveniles, he has helped countless local college students who have been charged with criminal offenses.
- Personal Injury: Mr. Hogan helps clients recover compensation for their injuries after a serious accident such as a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident or slip and fall.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you are sick of the stress and worry of mounting debt or are concerned about home foreclosure, Mr. Hogan can help you seek debt relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Employment Law: Mr. Hogan represents clients who have been discriminated against, harassed or wrongfully terminated.
- Civil Rights Litigation: At our law firm, Mr. Hogan brings civil rights actions against cities, counties and municipalities as a result of police brutality, false arrest or other civil rights violations.
Contact a Dedicated Murfreesboro Lawyer
If you need to speak with a lawyer about an important legal matter, contact the Law Office of R. Timothy Hogan in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Call our office at (615) 686-8491 or send us an e-mail.